Kiwi - Chicken Burger
Who said you couldn't include Kiwi in delicious dishes like hamburgers? Today you will learn how to prepare a kiwi chicken burger that will conquer the most exquisite palates, being (quite) healthier than hamburgers in fast food establishments.
Ideal for any type of situation, from lunches to dinners, impromptu or with friends. We would even recommend substituting the chicken with the salmon, to have a completely fitness burger. A hamburger in which the main benefit is fiber and Vitamin C.
Ingredients of the Chicken Burger with Kiwi
- 500 gr. of minced chicken meat
- Spring onion
- Garlic clove
- 4 white wheat breads
- Before starting the important part, we must chop the onion, ginger, and garlic as best we can. Mix in a bowl with the minced meat until we get a consistent and firm mixture. We can make from two to four hamburgers with the amount of meat, although it will depend on the weight of the meat that we want to use, and the thickness that we make them.
- We wash and cut the chives into thin strips. In a bowl, add the peeled and sliced kiwi. Season with salt and pepper to taste, although it is not necessary.
- Finally, we grill the hamburger meat, and we mount it between the loaves to our liking
- A simple but different way to prepare this popular dish from all over the world. The Chicken Burger with Kiwi is a very healthy way to enjoy food, with all the strength and nutrition of fruit.