Kiwi Salad (fruit based)
The world of salads is completely divided. There are those who do not touch them without lettuce with a stick, and there are those who cannot even look at this green ingredient. In this case, we are going to satisfy the party of those who hate lettuce, preparing a Kiwi Salad expressly made up of fruits and vegetables.
Salad Ingredients with Kiwi, Asparagus, Cucumber and Tomato
- Salt and olive oil to taste
- Squeezed lemon juice
- Olives (optional)
- White asparagus
- Red pepper
- Cucumber and tomato
- Peel and dice the cucumber that we want to use. Later, as an extra option in case of using the olives, we can make a hole in the center of the cucumber, inserting them there.
- We repeat the process of washing and cutting with the tomato, to our liking. The same with the asparagus, chopping them and joining the three ingredients.
- We continue with the kiwi. We peel and cut to our liking, and mix with the rest. We stir to distribute the fruit and vegetables well.
- We now turn to the pepper. We cut to the size that we like the most, and we distribute it around the corners of the tray, or bowl.
- We finish dressing with salt, olive oil, and lemon juice. We highly recommend keeping it in the refrigerator to serve it fresh.
In case you want a Kiwi Salad with an extra protein, without a doubt a great option is to use cod. In this recipe we will teach how to make it in the simplest and quickest way, but without problems you can use cod cooked with any other healthier method. As always, we leave the recipes open to taste!
- Cod in tomato
- Oil, vinegar, and salt to taste
- Olives (optional)
- Tomato (optional)
- It depends on whether we use trays or a salad bowl, we distribute the cod with the tomato sauce to our liking.
- Chop the onion to our liking and add it. Then we peel and cut the kiwi as usual, and add the ingredient. We can mix after, during, or we can just not mix it
- Add the optional ingredients if you want to use them, and season with salt, oil and vinegar. As in the previous recipe, we recommend refrigerating it before eating it.
- Grated celery
- Half a lemon squeezed
- This is surely the simplest salad on the list. We just have to chop all the ingredients, and mix them in a salad bowl.
- Once well stirred, add the lemon juice and dill, and stir again.