Lemonade is not only lemon, as it is nothing more than a juice based mainly on this fruit, and optionally on mint. But nothing prevents us from adding more fruits, especially citrus or acidic like Kiwi
With Kiwi Lemonade we will not only obtain the purifying properties of lemon and the ideal freshness for summer, but thanks to Kiwi we will also improve our digestion and intestinal health. In addition, for those who do not support the lemon and need to add (too much) sugar in the drink, the Kiwi can regulate these levels to make it more enjoyable.
Ingredients of Kiwi Lemonade
The ingredients will be doubled for each (large) glass of lemonade served.
- 1 Kiwi
- Natural sweetener to taste
- Half a squeezed lemon
- Ice cubes to taste, or preferably crushed ice
- Water to taste
- Mix the water and sugar in a saucepan until it comes to a boil, and achieve syrup (not very thick), cool to room temperature.
- Peel the kiwis and lemons. Chop into quarters and in blender turn both fruits into liquid. Mix next to the syrup once the mixed fruits, and continue beating. It is preferable to lengthen it as much as possible so that the syrup is not too thick.
- On the surface we sprinkle crushed ice, and if we want we can pour 1-2 cubes to make it more liquid and soft, and also fresh.
- Optionally we can dip fresh mint leaves.
It is not one of the most elaborate recipes with kiwis , but it is efficient and tasty.